How could we improve Pillow?

Display how much time each sleep phase

It would be awesome to be able to see how much time you spent in each sleep phase

126 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please. The same graph from the watch viewable on phone. The the ability to zoom into each hour if necessary. The watch app end of sleep session graphs would be very beneficial if sent to the phone.

• Nathalie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to see the details too. I want to see what time I transition from one phase to the other. I want to see the total time in each phase in minutes, not percentages. I want to be able to match it up against the sound recordings.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to see the same graphs that you can view from your Apple Watch on my phone. The graphs show the amount of time in each phase of sleep and add more value.

• Louise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think to be able to zoom in on each hour as such so you can see if it is 10,15,20 minutes sleep when sleep changes

• AdminNeybox (Customer Support Agent, Neybox) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,
    The current version of Pillow shows time asleep vs. time in bed for each session in the daily statistics view. The upcoming version will include a big update in the detailed statistics (accessible by rotating your device horizontally) where you will be able to view time in bed vs time asleep for the past week, month, year and all time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm amazed that you can not see actual time asleep (not time in bed) on any of the graphs on the phone. It is LITERALLY the ONE thing I want to see! It seems like an oversight? Tell me if it's there and I'm just missing it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base