How could we improve Pillow?

Silent phone, vibrating watch alarm option.

Use a vibrate alarm on the watch instead of an audio alert on the phone so you only wake up one person and not the whole room.

210 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    rljohnsonrljohnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    NeyboxAdminNeybox (Admin, Neybox) responded  · 

Hello everyone,

Pillow on the Apple Watch runs in the background while tracking sleep. At the moment watch OS does not allow access to haptic feedback to third-party apps that run in the background unless they use short term alarms using the Workouts framework which is beyond the scope for Pillow.

We are optimistic that upcoming updates of watchOS and the hardware of the Apple Watch will lift those restrictions and we will be more than happy to makes this happen.

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

yes with smart alarm from the apple watch please - i'd pay for that smart alarm from watch motion!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also want silent alarm please!!! One of my favourite apple watch features

• Anonymous commented  · 

What about sending Push Messages from the phone to the Watch, to geht a Vibration?
        Like a Message or WhatsApp pops Up?

• Anonymous commented  · 

This. Needs. To. Be. Implemented. ASAP. Plz. :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes!!! Please do this soon with a smart alarm feature. This is the only thing I miss about sleep tracking with my Jawbone Up.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Really would love this feature to not wake my wife when I get up early to go to the gym etc

• Dean MatthewsDean Matthews commented  · 

I also want the silent alarm that uses the watch. I keep my phone in another room at night to avoid phone calls etc.

Ideally it would be a smart wake up based on the most wakeful state x minutes prior to the alarm.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yeeeeeees please! I am deaf and a phone alarm clock won't wake me up. I hoped that this app would do this but at the moment, it's not very useful if it only tracks.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Because this is missing I use the built in alarm of my watch thus I sacrifice the smart wake feature

• Anonymous commented  · 

That would be a great way to wake up without waking up the wife/hubby...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Neat app, but the killer missing feature here is smart wake via Apple Watch vibration - should be "smart", i.e. It should off during the most wakeful state 15 min prior to alarm time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please. This seems like a simple function to add.

Feedback and Knowledge Base