How could we improve Pillow?

Ability to adjust sleep time

I often forget to turn off the app in the morning. I would like to be able to edit the time when I forget.

97 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rachael shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminNeybox (Admin, Neybox) responded  · 

Hello, thank you for your input. This a feature planned for the next update of Pillow. We will be posting more details as we are nearing the release. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Erin commented  · 

Has there been any progress on this? I have a sleep that shows it was 71 hours long because I forgot about it. I purchased the app in hopes that the full version would let me edit it but no luck. :( I'm feeling kinda disappointed at the moment. This seems like it should be a basic option since it doesn't automatically track my sleep... Anyone feedback would be greatly appreciated!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I sometimes forget to turn it off in the morning. I'd really love to be able to trim the sleep time to correct this issue instead of seeing a night reported as very low percentage.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I fall asleep on the couch often, wake up after a few hours, and come to bed. This makes for inaccurate data as I can't tell when I've actually slept vs when I remembered to set up my app

• Anonymous commented  · 

I wanted a Nap, after 2 Hours I stopped the Alarm and went on sleeping... the DATA of the Sleep after the Alarm is there, the Full Time is also shown, but the full Analysis is just shown on the Watch, not on the App, cause the Time in the App just uses the first two Hours.

• Amy commented  · 

I forget to start the app if I fall asleep on the couch vs. in bed &amiss half the night. I would like to go back and at least add the start time so I can track my sleep for my sleep doctor.

Feedback and Knowledge Base