How could we improve Pillow?

Need vibrations Apple Watch

it is much muy easier and quiet to wake up with vibrations in most of the times for not disturbing others. it’s even more comestible and efficient most of the times i guess. so i suggest a variety of different options of vibrations, in my preference for the apple watch. with an option that make you sure that there will be no sounds that may disturb.

109 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Arturo shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminNeybox (Admin, Neybox) responded  · 

Hello! Vibrations on the Apple Watch as an alarm are not possible at the moment due to restrictions imposed by watchOS. There are ways to achieve this indirectly but we have to weigh in the advantages and disadvantages such as the increase of battery consumption. Either way, we will keep you up to date with our progress.

P.S.
    Please note that is a discussion forum about things we can do to improve Pillow so any comments that suggest using other apps or services are not helpful to this conversation and will be deleted.

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This sucks!

I wake up early 5:00 am n my wife wakes at 7:00.

Sometimes she can’t go back asleep because this stupid alarm.

• Frank commented  · 

I don’t believe they were saying to use other apps, just saying that other apps have made this possible even though your claim it’s impossible.

• example commented  · 

返回发过的哈哈观后感

• Anonymous commented  · 

I was also disappointed to find that the alarm didn’t hit the watch at all. If another product can do it via complication, that would work. I have my original Apple Watch I use for sleep while new one charges overnight.

Even if I had just one watch, it’s easy to swap watch faces quickly to one with the necessary complication so alarm will hit the watch. Got my vote for enhancement!

• Anonymous commented  · 

+1. Use haptics on watch will be much better than alarm sound or vibration on iPhone.

Feedback and Knowledge Base