How could we improve Pillow?

Wake up with apple watch

We should be able to be awake directly through the Apple Watch...
With ringtone or vibrations or both

113 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ZeePrism shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminNeybox (Admin, Neybox) responded  · 

Hello,
    We’re exploring ways to bring haptic feedback alarms on the Apple Watch and we’d like to hear your opinion about it.

We would deeply appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to take a short survey we have prepared. It will help us learn more about how you view this and other features that we are considering for the future of Pillow on the following link:

https://neybox.typeform.com/to/nnsAkv

Thank you!

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Learn from Autowake app please! It's really smart and automatic silent alarm. And the power consumption is so low!

Yes, I still use Sleep Cycle together with Pillow because of this. And, because I like to see my sleep quality in a line graph as well as bar chart.

• Martin Sternsberger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely agree that this feature is necessary. I bought Pillow, but I’m using Sleep Cycle because it can wake me up vibrating my Apple Watch, so that my wife is not disturbed.

• Martina J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apple Watch had a new software update for specific category for tracking HITT. That will help make it more accurate! But after update the setting option was invisible in my device Show me the not responding feature and give pop-up error iTunes error 0xe8000015. After a lots searches I found this blog So you can post new point on watch error.

• Jas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’ve had this function on my previous cheap Chinese Smart Watch and was unpleasently surprised its not available for Apple Watch. Indeed I would like the function to have the alarm awake me bu vibrating my apple watch so my partner doesnt wake up when my alarm goes off

Hello.

I try to find an app (for a long time now) that can wake me only with Apple Watch and also memory my sleeps cycle. I’m looking for this feature for 2 reasons 1/ I think the Apple Watch can be more precise to analyse the sleep cycle (including with heart rate) 2/when I’m sleeping I like to tune on airplane mode on both iPhone and Apple Watch and wifi router in my home when I’m sleeping to avoid radio waves.

-> the type form isn’t working... :-(

I don’t want to wake my girlfriend up! This made me stop using the app for a long time. Please make this feature come to life!

This feature would be good if it could start off gentle and get more aggressive in line with how awake you are becoming. Waking my wife is an issue for me too and she often wakes up before me when my watch starts buzzing (had a pebble before). So gentle start and getting stronger would be good.

• Yendi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Need this too!
        I also want a silent alarm to not wake up my wife!
        Thanks

Hi:

This the the only feature that prevents me from using this app.

I wake up early the the morning, however, I don’t want to wake up my wife as well. Therefore, silent alert through apple watch is essential for users like me.

Please add this feature. Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base