koui shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh shoot. I just paid for this app thinking that the automatic + alarm was a premium feature. It’s so obvious that this should be a thing, I’m baffled it isn’t.

• Guy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the alarm function (using the last alarm setting would be okay). This would greatly improve the functionality of the Apple Watch.

I also agree that automatic mode needs an alarm, this feature is a most and it’s what most people are looking at, something that takes the control and allow us in focusing in other things as sleeping and not worrying if I setup an alarm in another app. Therefore I would like Pillow to wake me up at the best time close to my alarm time, or/and after I filled my sleep time.

• John T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your product would be greatly improved if it would offer an Alarm for waking up while in Automatic Mode. This function would greatly

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish I could install Pillow twice, once for automatic mode and once for alarm and audio recording.

And recordings from Apple Watch! Having to keep my phone on my bed is just not working for me. I want to use my watch to calibrate all this data - that’s a main reason I have the Apple Watch

Alarm clock in auto mode is really missing! The Watch can calculate and detect the best time to wake up, why dont you add the feature?

Please add smart alarm to auto mode! For ex, I want to be woken up in the ideal moment between 7:00 - 8:00 on weekends.

An automatic alarm ‘n’ hours after the watch detected that one is sleeping would be perfect!
    (‘n’ = the number of hours one set as optimal sleep-duration)

• Björn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m really pleased with the automatic mode. Works perfectly except for the fact that sound recordings doesn’t work with it! PLEASE enable sound recordings with automatic mode!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base