Statistics graph. IMO, these graphs are the most important and valuable data I get from the app.
1. Mark days that are weekends (I.e., use a different shade of white)
2. Be able to select a specific day from the graph to get a drill down overview of that day. And be able to navigate back to that graph
3. When setting the graph to to month view, make it sticky so that when moving to another graph it stays on a month view.
4. Have an option to disable the auto scale to values of the graphs. It’s hard to compare one month to the other when the y axis changes.
5. Missing some sort of running average graph of sleep time(3-4 day window average)
Yes please! The more stats the better!