How could we improve Pillow?

Rearrange sleep notes

It would be very helpful if one could rearrange/change the order of sleep notes as I have different “categories of sleep notes” such as activity and when I ate dinner. Sleep note that I added later are in a chaotic order. So I’d like to have all notes form one category close to each other.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Juliana shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really helpful to have this feature for me. I use the notes to mark down what amount of sleep I’m likely going to get, which I’m later going to compare against sleep quality to what’s my ideal amount of sleep.

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That’s a good suggestion. Also I want to apologize for the crude language of someone else named Jeff.

I agree. There are some notes that are used frequently and some that are not, so it would be helpful to not have to scroll through so much.

It would also be helpful if there were different places or abilities to have a place to put basic general notes that are used for multiple sleep sessions, but also a place where you can have more detailed notes only for that particular day.

• Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to arrange my notes, also. I tried to hard press on them to see if they would move in edit like songs from a playlist can be moved around. It didn’t work, obviously, but it would be great if it did!

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The pillow app is VERY VERY VERY SUPER MASSIVE SUCK because it DOESN'T WORK AT ALL AS FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like such an obvious functionality to have, that it seen everywhere else, in exactly the same setting: when you press edit, you can edit, delete and move.

Feedback and Knowledge Base