How could we improve Pillow?

Display a numerical time (hours, minutes) spent in each sleep phase!

67 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jessica Ton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, really need % and minutes/hours rather than trying to work out 13% of REM in 6:43 for example.

I would love this!!!! Ie: If it told me from 9pm-12am I was in REM, 12-4am in deep sleep, 4-5am light sleep, 5-7am REM, that would be amazing! I see that it’s been started, but I haven’t seen it yet.

I would like a breakdown of how much time in hours and mins I have spent in each sleep mode in addition the percentage; Light sleep, deep sleep, and rem. Thanks.

• Terri Haber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I chose Pillow because it provides REM and Deep Sleep data. However I was very disappointed to see it as % instead of actual time. I hope actual time is added soon.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The bar showing how the night was should really have time values not %. Don’t like to do the math myself. Even more not early in the morning 😳

• Elke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi

The tracking of your sleep feature over time...first it would be good If that could be - over the last 7/30 days etc rather than calendar periods, and also rather then compare total sleep quality by things like heart rate, can you compare the time spent in various types of sleep over time I.e. a line graph (could be stacked bar too) that shows total, rem, light and deep over time.

Thanks
    Elke

Feedback and Knowledge Base