Feedback & Suggestions

1. Improve general user interactions

Selecting a different mode is not in a great location. Often when swiping up, control centre is inadvertently activated. There is plenty of room at the bottom of the home screen to place a small icon for naps, and perhaps an icon for graphs, which would replace the swipe left, which often brings the calendar over.

When selecting a sleep mode, rather than having to scroll through each mode, a pop up menu would be much easier.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Speaker volume unaffected

When I turn the app on to start recording my sleep, it quiets anything playing off my speakers. (This is without me asking for my night noises to be recorded, I only use the sleep tracker and alarm function.) The volume displays at the same volume but plays barely audible. Most nights I need music or a podcast to be able to fall asleep because other wise I can't "turn off". I really love this app and would probably start paying for it if this was fixed, but this is a major problem for me. Thank you.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. More graphs

Be able to Graphically view trend in different types of sleep, deep, R.E.M., light

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Crop-cut beggining, end

I would like to see cutting beginning and the end.

I go to sleep in front of TV and first 15-20 is not accurate, but it influence data. On the end I wake up and think about something. Sometimes I just sleep back during. Or forget to turn the app off.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Backup Database

Options for backup of database to other cloud providers. Google drive, Dropbox, OneDrive. Etc...

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have a preset time to enable disable

Others have stated they forget to disable it in the morning. I forget to turn it on when I am in bed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Pillow’s sleep analysis algorithm relies in part on motion data acquired by the Apple Watch. The only way to retrieve those data is to explicitly start/stop a session. Also, the microphone, speaker and haptic feedback on the Apple Watch cannot be used by third-party apps that run in the background, like Pillow due to watchOS limitations so we must use iPhone’s. All the above reasons force us to require that Pillow is open on the iPhone and then press Start on Pillow on the Apple Watch. Hopefully, those restrictions will be lifted in future updates of watchOS, and then we will be more than happy to simplify.

That said, we are also working on a completely automatic mode but we have to make sure it doesn’t sacrifice any of the reliability and accuracy of the sleep analysis.

8. Sound Only Mode

Include a sound only mode along with the other session modes.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow users to filter suggestions based on criteria

For this Feedback and Suggestions page, make buttons that allow users to view suggestions containing a certain tag, such as one that lists all the suggestions that are "Under Review" or "Completed"

Also make the following filters:
    "Filter by date" (old on top, new on top)
    "Filter by popularity" (most rated on top, least rated on top)

Also, make it so that the completed suggestions are hidden by default, but can be shown by hitting a new button

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Upload additional sleep aids

The list of sleep aids is very limited even after paying for the advanced version. Being able to upload additional tracks or play from another source would be helpful.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, thank you for your feedback. The upcoming update of Pillow will handle audio from apps in a new way so it is not silenced. In that way you can use playlists from other apps as a sleep aid. We are also planning to add more sleep aid sounds.

11. Make R.E.M. Optional

Please consider making visualising R.E.M. Sleep optional as it is rather inaccurate as an estimation
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow users to report a suggestion as a duplicate

This will declutter the suggestions page!

Also auto-hide suggestions that have been seen and rejected by Neybox (but allow those to be seen with a new button)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Old style watch, wake up sound

Add the sound that almost every old watch got, like be beep... be beep... be beep. It's not annoying like the big sound from old alarm radio and I really need it, i'm not supposed to have a cell phone where I am and was using another app before that got this sound. That's the only thing I miss. Oh and the weather...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Having the ability to start,re-play, stop and change sleep aid during an session

Usually I turn the sleep aid on but after amount of time it gets annoying especially when it's the same thing over and over again . Pillow should add button allowing you to stop, re-play, start and change the sleep aid track during an session.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Indicate (a consistent) scale in "Heart" tab of daily sleep results

No scale is indicated in the Heart tab of a day's sleep results, making it fairly useless as a tool for reviewing heart rate over the course of a night.

Moreover, it isn't clear whether the scales are the same across days. They should be, so days can easily be compared.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Calander Format

So it's annoying to have to swipe-swipe-swipe all the way back to a specific sleep session. It would be great to have a calendar format, since I bought the full version and have been using it. I know there's a d/w/m/y format for the graphs, but if the actual individual sessions were organized like this, it would be so much easier.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Compare sleep quality to mood

I've got migraine. I use mood to note if I am ill or not. I really need to compare easily my night to my mood

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Alternate data in complication

Rather than optimal sleep timer during the day, I would love the option to display the duration of the last sleep session and perhaps percentage or mood.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Maths Problem To Stop Alarm

I'd like to have a maths puzzle display that you have to get correct in order to stop the alarm. You can also have different difficulties. Thanks!

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add go to sleep mood

I can state how I feel when I wake up, please add the same for going to sleep. This is to see how often I go to sleep feeling happy or unhappy and then I should be able to see the effect my mood has on the quality of my sleep.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This functionality can be replicated by using Notes. For each mood (Good, Bad etc.) add a single note and select the note corresponding to the mood at the start of each sleep session. You can view how each note affects your sleep quality in the detailed statistics view by rotating your device horizontally.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback & Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base