Feedback & Suggestions

1. Wake up with apple watch

We should be able to be awake directly through the Apple Watch...
    With ringtone or vibrations or both

122 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

We’re excited to let you know that the latest major update of Pillow gives you the option to setup alarms using the haptic feedback (vibrations) on the Apple Watch.

To achieve this, we had to use a special background mode that does consume more battery during the night. If you wish to keep battery consumption to a bare minimum, you can you always turn off that feature from the Settings dialog in Pillow on the Apple Watch:
    Open Pillow on the Apple Watch > Scroll down and tap on “Settings” > De-select: “Apple Watch Haptics”.

Our warmest wishes for a healthy and successful new year with Pillow!

Team Neybox

2. Modular Complication Apple Watch Series 4

Make your complications compatible with the new modular watch faces on Apple Watch Series 4 🙌

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need vibrations Apple Watch

it is much muy easier and quiet to wake up with vibrations in most of the times for not disturbing others. it’s even more comestible and efficient most of the times i guess. so i suggest a variety of different options of vibrations, in my preference for the apple watch. with an option that make you sure that there will be no sounds that may disturb.

188 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

We’re excited to let you know that the latest major update of Pillow gives you the option to setup alarms using the haptic feedback (vibrations) on the Apple Watch.

To achieve this, we had to use a special background mode that does consume more battery during the night. If you wish to keep battery consumption to a bare minimum, you can you always turn off that feature from the Settings dialog in Pillow on the Apple Watch:
    Open Pillow on the Apple Watch > Scroll down and tap on “Settings” > De-select: “Apple Watch Haptics”.

Team Neybox

4. Redesign how you start a session

Setting the alarm time on the phone but starting the session from Apple Watch keeps catching me out - it should be all one device or the other, but not both.

I’ve been using Pillow for a little while but I still wake up sometimes (not every time) and discover it didn’t track any sleep data from my Apple Watch because of how I started the session. It’s always the same;

I set the alarm on the phone.
    I see the Apple Watch logo is lit up, so I press start.
    I go to the Watch app, press start, it…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

The latest version of Pillow no longer requires that you launch Pillow on the iPhone: To start a sleep session using your Apple Watch simply launch Pillow on the Apple Watch and tap “Start”.

Please note that some features, like the audio recordings and alarms will still require that your iPhone is placed near you (e.g. on your bed stand).

Best,
    Team Neybox

5. Set wakeup time from the AppleWatch and haptic wakeup

It would be better if it was possible to set the wakeup time on the AppleWatch instead of have to set the time first on the iPhone, and then start the alarm from the AppleWatch.
    Also meaningless since the AppleWatch doesn´t do any haptic feedback for wakeup.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Edit data

I’ve used a couple of apps where I can edit sleep/wake times when I’ve forgotten to press wake up - rather than having 15+hours of awake data ruining my sleep log, I can crop the awake time away. Would be great to have that feature here too.

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,
    We’re happy to let you know that the latest version of Pillow supports trimming any sleep session. The next version, due to be released early next month will also give the option to expand any session recorded using the Apple Watch.

We would deeply appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to take a short survey we have prepared. It will help us learn more about how you use Pillow and prioritise features that we are considering for the future of Pillow on the following link:

https://neybox.typeform.com/to/nnsAkv

Thank you!

7. Auto-detect sleep and end of sleep

Auto-detect sleep and end of sleep

147 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

We’re happy to let you know that we just released Pillow v.3.6 that offers automatic sleep tracking, advanced editing features and a brand new sleep calendar for the iPhone and the Apple Watch.

Thank you so much for your patience support and stay tuned for more new features and improvements that we’re working on.

Team Neybox

8. Update the app so that Apple Watch 4 users can take advantage of the whole display

Update so that the full Apple Watch 4 display is used.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Auto sleep/wake detection with auto stop/start.

Automatic session stop when you get out of bed and start walking around for a period of time (longer than I takes to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night), so if you forget to stop a session it doesn't keep recording for hours, adding wake time to your sleep stats. Also, if you stop a session in the morning, then fall back asleep, it would be great if Pillow could detect this and resume sleep recording.

186 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

We’re happy to let you know that we just released Pillow v.3.6 that offers automatic sleep tracking, advanced editing features and a brand new sleep calendar for the iPhone and the Apple Watch.

Thank you so much for your patience support and stay tuned for more new features and improvements that we’re working on.

Team Neybox

10. Haptic wake up

Silent wake up with watch.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Team Neybox

11. Manually edit sleep times

Let me manually correct my sleeping data (ie add sleep when forgotten to activate when going to bed or forgotten to stop in the morning)

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Добавьте русский язык

Добавьте русский язык, хотел купить приложение, но не вижу в этом смысла без Русского языка

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Automatic sleep tracking every night!

There is a new app in the store called Auto Sleep that automatically tracks your sleep every night, even if you forget to open the app before you fall asleep!

It uses the motion sensors on the watch, so even if you fell asleep before you remembered to start the app, when you wake up in the morning and open the app, it will still upload your movement data from the night and give you an analysis.

So the only time you have to remember to open the app before you fall asleep is if you want the sound recording…

167 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

Team Neybox

14. Language

Bitte in deutscher Sprache!
    In german language please!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Smart Wake up on the Apple Watch

Jawbone, Fitbit, etc. all have smart wake up technology. This may be the most important feature of a sleep monitoring app. The smart wake up does not work with the Apple Watch. Please work on this and you will have the BEST app!

146 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We’re excited to let you know that in the latest major update of Pillow, Smart Wake up has been completely re-written to perform better on the Apple Watch

Team Neybox

16. Silent phone, vibrating watch alarm option.

Use a vibrate alarm on the watch instead of an audio alert on the phone so you only wake up one person and not the whole room.

345 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Team Neybox

17. 手动调节睡眠时间

我需要手动调节睡眠时间,apple watch 忘记关了,结果一直显示睡眠状态,晚上要么忘记按开始,要么按了开始,过了一会儿才睡。
    我需要可以手动调节,开始睡眠和结束睡眠的区间的功能。

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Vibrate with haptic feedback in the Watch

Use the watch haptic feedback as an alarm, allow me to silence the alarm otherwise. I use haptic feedback for everything else, want a silent smart alarm.

464 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Team Neybox

19. Manually Merge sleep sessions

It would be useful for us to be able to manually merge sleep sessions for times when we stop the app accidentally or if our sleep is interrupted. I've had the continue sessions. Futon come up a few times but not nearly as often as I need. That way it'll show all of our sleep instead of the last entry so that the stats are more accurate.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Pillow now offers the ability to merge one or more sleep sessions. To do that:
    Open Pillow > Go to the sleep session you want to merge > Tap on the edit button on the top right corner (pencil icon) > Select merge.

Best,
    Team Neybox

20. Allow disabling alarms only on the phone

More often than not I find myself falling back asleep after turning off the alarm from my watch. Would be great if I could disable the alarm only on the phone, but still use watch for tracking and vibration!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Team Neybox

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback & Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base