1. Open Pillow on the Apple Watch
2. Tap on the statistics icon on the bottom right to open the statistics view
3. Force touch anywhere on the screen to bring up the the option 'Sync session to iPhone'
4. Tap on the button with the circular arrows to initiate the syncing process.
5. While syncing the icon on the top left should turn yellow and if syncing was successful the icon should return to purple with a little green circle on top.
Please note that syncing requires bluetooth connectivity enabled on both devices while syncing is in progress.
If you are still experiencing problems please contact our support team.